Becoming a Partner
Are you interested in becoming a Dover CTC partner? Would you like to know more about how to get involved? Explore the benefits of establishing a partnership today.
What ways can your business/organization be invovled?
- Become a program advisor for one of our 19 Career Technical Education programs
- Volunteer to become a guest speaker in a class.
- Provide industry tours for groups of students or an individual student.
- Offer paid Work-Based Learning Opportunities for CTC students.
- Donate equipment, items, money and so on to a CTC program.
Why are partnerships so important?
In order to offer effective learning opportunities, it is imperative that businesses, community members and schools work together to help students develop the knowledge and skills needed to be college and/or career ready. Below are just some of the benefits of this partnership.
Benefits for Partners:
- Fosters networking opportunities that build and enhance further partnerships
- Develops future employees/Reduces recruitment and training costs
- Creates positive community and public relations/recognition for business
- Provides businesses with a skilled/trained workforce
- Improves current employees morale and management skills
- Increases community involvement in the education of students
Benefits for Students
- Allows students to apply knowledge in a meaningful way
- Allows students to explore career options
- Increases students self-efficacy and self-confidence
- Helps students acquire real workplace experience and work skills
Benefits for Schools
- Improves student academic achievements
- Improves student involvement and motivation
Improves relationship with the community
- Develops soft skills
Are you still interested?
- Please fill out the partnership form: https://forms.gle/P5KwGFZ42xcuMSL88